No products in the cart.
Path IT will perform smart hands and technical hands for you in a datacentre while you can’t be present or attend. Our smart hands service ensures there’s someone on hand to respond immediately to address problems that might occur with your servers or equipment. Path IT provides smart hands service mostly after hours and weekends, also if require 24×7 services provided.
Our smart hand technicians have more than 10 years of experience working with Sydney’s multiple data centres. Our engineers worked as network engineer for Google Australia, ASX data center .
- No hidden cost with our hourly rate. Please contact us for a quote. Phone : +61 2 9870 7643 Email:sales@pathIT.net.au
Our Smart hands service involves:
- Providing support on emergency or urgent smart hands service outside of business hours.
- Visual verification to assist troubleshooting effort
- Server diagnostics and troubleshooting assistance
- Moving or securing or replacing a patch cable in a rack
- Plugging console port for remote management
- Physically power cycling a firewall, router, switch or server
- Moving, installing or securing cable or customer internal cross-connects
- Swapping of pre-labelled, pre-ejected, removable media
- Replacing or verifying connectivity integrity of cross-connections
- Adding, removing or verifying a demarcation label
- Performing physical loopback for the telecommunication circuits
- Troubleshooting of customer’s equipment
- Labelling equipment and cable connections
- Assisting with physical installation, relocation of customer’s equipment
- Shipping and handling equipments
- Providing support for all logistics services
- Coordinating and arranging a temporary storage placement
- Installing or swapping pre-configured equipment or components
- Performing diagnostic and signal testing on circuits using diagnostic equipment
- Assisting with customer’s audit documentation and onsite auditing
- Inter-data centre relocation’s